POLICIES & FEES
- 60 minute Initial Consultation + First Follow Up
- Patients that have not been seen for 2 years must be seen as an initial
- 16-30 minute medication management
Miscellaneous Fee Schedule
- Short Term Disability Forms $25
- Dictated Letters (less than 2 pages) $50
- Social Security Forms $200
- Fees to be negotiated:
- Dictated Reports/Evaluations (more than 2 pages)
- Consulting and Presentations
- Legal Consulting (including Social Security & Disability)
*Appointments not kept and not cancelled 48 hours in advance will be charged $50.00.
We Participate With the Following
- POS– Choice Plus
- Open Access
- Open Access Plus
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- UnitedHealth Care
We accept out of network benefits in some cases, please contact the office. If you wish to check with your insurance plan or employer to determine the potential for reimbursement, the following questions may be helpful:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my annual deductible and has it been met?
- What is the allowable coverage amount per therapy session?
- What percentage/co-pay am I responsible to cover?
- Am I required to notify my insurance before starting therapy, even if I am paying out-of-pocket?
- Is approval or a referral required from my primary care practitioner?
Payment for sessions is due in full at the time of service. Cash, checks, and most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Applicable fees will be assigned for any returned checks or credit card non-payments.
Release of Records
Records will be released to appropriate health care providers or attorneys with written Authorization to Release Information. Records will not be released to the individual, but they may set up an appointment to discuss notes with practitioner.
Your appointment is reserved time. If you arrive late, you are still responsible to pay for time you were not present: your session time will not be extended or rescheduled.
Prescriptions are written to coincide with your next appointment. As this is not always possible, refills will be given for a 1 week period for controlled substances and 2 weeks for others. We do not monitor or respond to requests for refills that are sent by pharmacies. If you need a refill you will need to contact the office either by E mail or phone.
Patients who are not seen for more than three months are considered discharged from the practice and may need a re-evaluation to enter the practice again.
Patient who miss two appointments are considered discharged from the practice.
Follow-up sessions are scheduled less frequently as you improve to a maximum of three- month intervals.
Have questions or want more information? Contact us here or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org